Fishbowl is an inventory management software to track orders, sales, inventory levels, and deliveries. Fishbowl also helps avoid product overstock and outages and ensures proper inventory management.
Fishbowl is an effective add-on to QuickBooks as it helps to effectively solve the issues of bar code scan and tracking of products that are the basis of an organization. Earlier, companies used spreadsheets to store company data, but as the services and products expanded, the spreadsheets became unmanageable. Fishbowl is more relevant for e-commerce businesses, as they can now directly track their online sale with the help of this software. Manufacturing businesses use Fishbowl manufacturing to track inventory across multiple locations, offices, and warehouse facilities.
In this article, we have explained everything there is to the Integration of Fishbowl with QuickBooks desktop with the help of a step-by-step guide. You will also learn all the different Fishbowl features and the advantages of integrating Fishbowl with QuickBooks.
Features of Fishbowl QuickBooks Integration
- Easily create purchase orders with automated integration into your accounts books with QuickBooks integration.
- Fishbowl integrates all the orders, from packing to shipping, and individually adds inventory assets, cost of goods, and income with individual orders. It also helps to receive payments from the customer and send the report to QuickBooks.
- Fishbowl has full QuickBooks integration. All the changes made to Fishbowl reflect on QuickBooks automatically.
- Fishbowl is adaptive to different industry-specific technical words.
- Fishbowl helps in part tracking and keeps track of and statues of each part in inventories.
- Fishbowl generates reports and graphs sales and inventory data. It also helps to anticipate future inventory needs.
System Requirements for Fishbowl and QuickBooks integration
- System .NET 4.0 or higher installed.
- Verify all inventory and customer along with the vendor information.
- Verify Fishbowl values before the integration with QuickBooks.
- Reset all inventory values in Fishbowl to zero.
How to integrate QuickBooks with Fishbowl?
- Log in to QuickBooks single-user mode.
- Go to “Configure” and click on “QuickBooks Connection.”
- Open the “Accounting integration module” and click on the available option from the list.
Map both accounts
- In this step, you have to integrate QuickBooks and Fishbowl accounts.
- “Add a new account” in QuickBooks if you want to add a new user or log in to your existing QB account.
- Add a new user. Go to the “Company” menu and select “Users” to add a new user.
- Select “Set up users and Roles.”
- After adding a new user to Fishbowl, click on “Full Access,” which will provide control to the new user.
- Add a password necessary at the time of login.
Connect to database
- Open QuickBooks. Go to “Files” and click on the “File currently opened in QuickBooks” option.
- It will start the Fishbowl integration that will initiate a process, signified by a processing sign. If a Fishbowl file asks for company file access, you can allow the file as it will be necessary for Fishbowl integration.
Add Default Account
- Open Fishbowl and select the QuickBooks file.
- Select the option to use the file currently open.
- Click on “Yes” when prompted for the default accounts on Fishbowl or your existing accounts on QuickBooks. It will add an existing account to the Fishbowl account.
Fishbowl is an overall solution for all inventory-related issues for any company. In this article, we tried to add all the necessary points required for QuickBooks and Fishbowl integration. But, if you are still facing any issues related to the topic, you can call us on our number or provide your details on our support page, and we will call you back. Our expert technical support is fully equipped with all QuickBooks-related answers and will resolve any issues in no time.
If you love to read and want to increase your knowledge of QuickBooks, you can take advantage of our other blogs and articles in our blogs & articles section.
Also Read:- How to Upgrade From QuickBooks 2013 to 2016
Also Read:- Lowes Synchrony Bank Card Login Issue