What is QuickBooks Tool Hub?
QuickBooks. The renowned Accounting software is still the most popular in the market even after so many years of its original launch in 1983. For the last 40 years, there have been no competitors with even lower prices.
A good amount of QuickBooks’ popularity share goes to their support system tools which have helped them to gain customers’ confidence. One such tool is the QuickBooks Tool Hub which diagnoses possible issues with QuickBooks. It is a Do-It-Yourself, easy-to-use tool that doesn’t require one to be a computer wizard.
As always! We are ready to be your guide on everything Accounting-related. Check out our other articles at Quickbooks for mac 2020 download
Download and Install QuickBooks Tool Hub
Requirements/specifications for QuickBooks Tools Hub installation
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7 to 11. Linux OS (OpenSUSE, Fedora, Red Hat)
- Min Windows server 2016 V.
- Stable internet connection.
- Ensure that you have Microsoft .NET framework pre-installed. If not, then first install to proceed further.
- See whether you have Visual C++ (redistributable) already installed.
For an easy installation of your QuickBooks Tool Hub (2021, 22, 23), please follow these steps.
- Go to QuickBooks Tool Hub to download the latest version.
(many computer users can also see a pop-up at download. Click on yes if the windows installer says to allow a foreign program to download)
- On the next step left-click on Install and let the windows installer install the program for you.
- Go to the Next> tab present in the middle of three tabs to go to the next installed window.
A License Agreement will be shown on the screen, click Yes to move to further steps.
- Choose an appropriate place to install your Tool Hub. The default setting is on the C drive of your computer where most of your programs are installed.
(it is good to have all the software at one location. Don’t change the drive if your C Drive has sufficient memory)
- Let the installer install your program. Once the program is finished you can go and choose Launch QuickBooks Tool Hub to open Tool Hub.
Easy to fix errors in QuickBooks Tool Hub
List of troubleshooting options available in QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Company File issues
- Network Issues
- Program Problems
- Installation Issues
- Password Reset
- Advanced Tools
let us elaborate on all these options present on the QuickBooks Tool Hub home screen so that they become easy to apply to your problems accordingly.
Network Issue is prominent in cases when there is a server problem or that means that you are having an issue connecting with the QuickBooks server.
This option can help you with one or all of the below-mentioned problems.
- Server related problems
- Connection issues
- Blocked connection in multi-user mode
- Blocked connection on a new computer.
Company File Issues
This option will help you in cases when you have an error in accessing a file, corrupt files, backups, etc.
This option can be used in one or all of mentioned cases.
- Cannot open the company file
- Unable to backup files
- Files are not accessible
- Some files are corrupt
Program-related issues occur when QuickBooks is not functioning properly as it should. Opt for this option if you have similar below-mentioned issues.
- Unable to open QuickBooks in multi-user mode.
- Issues regarding PDF and printing.
- QuickBooks is crashing.
In cases when you are not able to install the QuickBooks desktop version, this option can be used.
This section contains the solution to the following problems.
- Unable to install QuickBooks
- Unable to locate QuickBooks on desktop
- Unable to locate license number.
- Unable to locate product key.
This section will help you to get your old account, password retrieval, etc. You can use this section in the following cases.
- Forgot Password
- Account recovery
This is a security-sensitive section, so it will require you to type your license number and product key many times. Don’t worry if it does, that is normal.
Help and support
If you need advanced assistance and if other solutions have not worked, you can take professional help. You can speak to an Enterprise specialist, pro/premier specialist, or customer support.
This is an extra option that helps you identify your system, its requirements, updates, etc. in this section, you can also check whether your computer requires a QuickBook update.
Commonly asked faq’s
- What does QuickBooks tool Hub do?
QuickBooks Tool Hub lets you fix most QuickBooks-related issues. These could be related to QuickBooks files, network connections, programs, or installation in QuickBooks. For more severe issues, have the assistance of a QuickBooks file doctor who will diagnose will system thoroughly for problems.
- Please tell us about the tools available on QuickBooks Tool Hub
- QuickBooks connection diagnostics too
- PDF/print repair tool
- Fix my file tool
- Password reset tool
- Installation tool
- Server manager
- File doctor tool
- DB server manager
- I don’t know what errors might have occurred on my system. what should I do in such a case?
The best solution is to have a diagnostic run on the File Doctor Tool which automatically detects possible errors present on your QuickBooks. Contact one of our QuickBooks professionals if it persists.
- My QuickBooks has been corrupted. What should I do to initiate a clean install?
Use the Installation Issues section QuickBook Tool Hub and follow the steps given for a re-installation. Ensure that you have a backup available on your system.
- Where can I find QuickBook Tool Hub easily?
You can go to and download from this easy link the QuickBooks Tool Hub without any hassle.
- My issues are not being solved using QuickBooks Tool Hub. What should I do?
You can take the help of one of our professionals who are ready to help you with QuickBooks-related issues. You can call us on our number, 111-1111-111
To boost your QuickBooks knowledge fund, don’t miss out on our other blogs which help you become a better QuickBooks, check Workforce Intuit Login